We are looking for a team member! The maintenance worker position is full time, with benefits, and is available immediately. All applicants must be able to pass an extensive background check that is required by law because this position involves working in a school environment with young children.
Our future teammate will have a relationship with our Lord, will be a person of integrity, will possess a positive, can-do attitude, will be dependable, will work well with others, will be willing to learn and grow in the position, and will be willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
· Required schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
· Knowledge of plumbing – for example, be able to install a new faucet, etc.
· Knowledge of electrical work – for example, be able to install a ceiling fan, etc.
· Knowledge of janitorial equipment
· Knowledge of general property maintenance
· Knowledge of commercial lawn equipment
· Must be able & willing to communicate in English
· Must be willing to use a computer for documentation
· Must be willing and able to work outside in the hot Florida weather
· Must be willing to follow directions
· Must be a team player
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Maintenance – 1 Year (Preferred)
· Computer – must be able to document maintenance issues & the resolution to issues
· Starting salary is $16.00/hour (negotiable)
· Paid vacation after one year of employment – up to ten days
· Sick days – up to eight days per year
· Paid Holidays – up to ten days per year
· Retirement Plan – will qualify after one year
· Disability & Worker’s Compensation Insurance
· Group Life Insurance
· 403(b) – Employee contributions only
· A caring and loving work environment
To apply, please complete this application.