Submit your prayer requests by emailing them to TLC@TrinityDowntown.com.
All prayers are kept on the list for a period of three weeks, so please resubmit long term prayer needs regularly.
Those Fighting Cancer
Jackie R., Mary, Doug H., Paul W., Rebecca M., Rita S., Alice, Brian, Jerry D., ayden, Jeff M., Eva and Justin, Alex, Emma R., Annie B., Matt S., Joanna P., Matt B., Eva S., Barbara B., Mike T., Johnny N., Carolyn R., Mike R., Chip D., Doug, Brian, Terry B., Susan, Noah, Scott's mother, Paul B., Mickey, Melissa, Jack, Vickie and Terry, Bill B., Melissa, Alice, Gertrude, Dr. Ramon, Ellen B., Beverly B., Kim P., Corey C., Sandy K., Jamie, Sandra
Hazel, Chuck, Karen E., Leidy M., Wendy M., Melody and her mother, Bob B., Michelle, Blanca, Jake B. and Krista, Sadie, Dale D., Jamie J., Debbie H., Lorraine
Surgery and Recovery/Recently Hospitalized
John L., Marcy, Renee P., Maria C., Jordon H., Mark F.
- For the process, person, and provision of an associate pastor
- For Stephen
- For all survivors of 9/11
- For those suffering broken relationships
- For Boris
- For Megan and Kevin
- For Lucine H. and Kathy A.
- For Liz Yawman
- For Nicholas and Victoria
Peace and Comfort
- For the family and friends of Joel Wright
- For the family and friends of Cpl. Norman Booth
- For the family and friends of Hank Dressel
- For the McCleese family at the loss of their son
- For Randy and sons at the death of their wife/mother
- For the family and friends of Janice Strobach
- For the family and friends of Tom Heeney
- For the family and friends of Jon Christensen
- For Amanda and Shane at the loss of Amanda's father
- For the family and friends of Sandy Allen
- For the family and friends of Robert Porak
- For the family and friends of Craig Baker
- For the family and friends of Myra Seaton
- For the family and friends of Corkey Hornsby
- For the family and friends of Shirley
- For the family and friends of Jeannene Adams
- For the family and friends of Kerry Carlton
- Family of Ramond Ruiz
- Family of Lt. Jim Murray
For those prayers that have been shared in confidence, you know the details, Lord. We lift them up to you.
Our Trinity Missionaries
- Wasmund Family in East Asia
- Trump Family in Kenya
- Clausing Family in Tanzania
- Lehman Family in Puerto Rico
- Blessings on all those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
- Thanks and praise for those whose health has improved.
- Thanks and praise for the staff and leaders at Trinity!
For Our Communities - For Our Nation - For Our World
We pray for our nation, for our nation's leaders, for its people, and for our future together as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! We pray that we may all be a reflection of Christ's love, sharing grace and mercy, living in peace with one another. Reach out, listen, connect, and have those hard conversations. Love is first. Love wins.
- For world, state, and local leaders in decisions
- For all those caring for aging and/or ill family members in need
- Prayers for our CDC staff & families, Trinity membership, and all Trinity staff & leaders
- For all those struggling with mental health issues
- For all those troubled by depression and broken relationships
- For all those unable to attend church
- For all those serving in our military
- For those who have lost homes due to storms and for those who are homeless
Prayerful Thoughts from Rusty Stephens
For the prayer within, we pray in the name of your son our Savior, Jesus Christ.
We are all familiar with going to destinations whether it’s a long trip or a short one just around town. The trips to these destinations usually end with our return to home. Eventually all of us on earth will leave never returning to this home and end up in one of two final destinations and new permanent homes. We don’t get there the same way as in our earthly travels. The choice is not ours in going, but the choice is ours in which one we will end up in.
One destination is guaranteed to people who reject that they need saving from their sins and that there is a savior in you, Jesus, also continuing to follow the direction of the world with total disregard for what you, Jesus, want them to do, and/or believing that there’s another way to be saved other than by you, Jesus. Some may be having such a great life here on earth and never have any thought or concern about what happens when their “great life” here ends. Others may think that death is the same as before they were born with just more nothingness. Then there are the ones who think they will return to earth at a future time as another person or something else. Sadly though are the people that have never heard of you, Jesus, and what you did to save us; which is why you want us to go out and when the proper time comes to tell them of this great news. If done before the end of their live, any of these people can and will be saved, but it all has to be sincere. By faith, believing in Jesus Christ as your savior, confessing all of your sins in life, asking Jesus to forgive those sins, then by you, Jesus, pleading forgiveness to our Heavenly Father, those sins are forgiven and forgotten. For the rest of your life if you remain faithful to Jesus, you are saved. Just remember though the clock is ticking and time will run out, maybe sooner than you think.
The other destination is for all who do believe in you, Jesus, and all the ways mentioned above. This destination is a guaranteed paradise of beauty, love, joy, happiness and totally free from any negatives such as pain, suffering, sickness, hardships and hatefulness. Jesus, through your amazing unconditional love for all of us that you take to Heaven, we are blessed with an eternal life so wonderful that it is to difficult for comprehension in this life. Jesus, without your sacrifice on the cross forgiving all of our sins, we would have only one destination and this one would not be it. Thank you so much, Jesus, for not allowing that to happen.
Jesus, it is so hard for us to think that anyone would want to throw away a guaranteed perfect paradise that you made so easy to obtain. For whatever reason they have, they will pay such an enormous price for all of the sins that they have committed in their lives. Unlike you, Jesus, paying the terrible price with your life on the cross for all of our sins, freeing us totally of our costs. For the people who don’t believe in you, Jesus, they will pay for each and every sin in their whole lives by going to a destination that is filled with horrible things never to be found in Heaven. This will all be administered through the hatred of the devil himself. Jesus, we all know the name of this destination and that also in it, there is no turning back or escaping it and the length of time in payment there never ends.
Lord In Your Mercy
Hear Our Prayer