Hello Trio Family,
Encouragement has great power. I think now, we are in greater need of encouragement than ever before. God asks us to encourage each other and we can extend that encouragement to people around us too.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 says "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
I am not a natural encourager; I have to work at it and be intentional about it. Whether it comes naturally to you or not, we all have power to lift others up, to give them hope, help, and love through our encouragement.
As you go about life this week, can you encourage someone in the following ways (hopefully a different person for each way)?
1) Compliment someone on something they have done well.
2) Write a note/card to someone to let them know you are thinking about them.
3) Send a text to someone you haven't talked to or seen for a while with a word
4) Thank a cashier, clerk, waiter, or custodian for serving you.
5) Offer a coworker, friend, or neighbor a hand with something they are doing
or have to get done.
Every day we have multiple opportunities to encourage others and show the love of Jesus by doing so. How can you do that today?
P.S.-You are always welcome to call, text, or email me:
Office: (320) 225-8746 Cell: (320) 469-8207 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org