PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (PSA)
Given global concerns regarding the
we wanted to personally reach out and share the precautions TrioSpa is taking to keep its Clients, Massage Therapists & Estheticians safe and healthy while conducting services in-studio, in-home and at our corporate on-site accounts.
We are actively monitoring the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and all local & state health organizations. We have further elevated our cleaning and sanitation protocols as well.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented so far:
- Our Service Providers are washing their hands before and after each session (standard practice) and treatment rooms are now disinfected after each session.
- In the event we are notified that a provider or client is exhibiting any symptoms of illness, that individual will be temporarily removed from services until he or she has been medically cleared. As of now, we have had no instances.
- We are disinfecting all door handles, including handrails outside of our studios and in our common lobby areas.
- Implementing the use of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers and cautionary signage throughout the building.
- Educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures such that they will be asking specific additional questions as part of their individual pre-session consultations.
- Our clients and staff who are not feeling well will be advised to stay home to prevent the spread of germs.
- Ultimately, our Service Providers will be practicing a Standards of Practice as put forth by the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), our Professional National Association.
In an effort to provide services that may be of interest and highly recommended during this time of crisis, we will be developing/promoting the following services for the unforeseeable future:
- In-Studio & In-Home Services - Modalities that are specifically requested for the comfort of our clients.
- Lymphatic Massage - Targeted for boosting the Immune System.
- Reiki Therapies, Energy Work & Shiatsu - In Studio clothed sessions.
- Ergonomic Assessments, Workstation Changes & Postural Tips - For people now working from home.
- "Virtual Visits" on FaceTime & Facebook Messenger - Energy Work, Guided Meditation & Ergonomic Training.
- Gift Baskets & Certificates - Always Available for those important to you who may be in need personal services during this time period.
Please reach out to us should you have questions... and we personally
for your support and trust in our company.
In good health,
Ed & Kathy Cefalu, Owners & Practitioners
...and the TrioSpa Team
TrioSpa - Massage, Facials & Waxing
Corporate & Special Events
2160 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126