1. 31 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Healthcare plan coming in next couple of months, Trump says Full story
3. Over 60 patients allege sterilization negligence at Porter Adventist Hospital Full story
4. Patients increasingly rely on search to find a provider. AI-powered search is changing patient acquisition strategies. Find out what healthcare organizations need to know about the patient journey today.
5. Dana-Farber's operating income drops in first half of fiscal year Full story
6. 9 hospital, health system construction projects worth $300M or more Full story
7. Four must reads:
7 considerations EHR purchasing — A tip sheet for community hospitals.
Scripps Health detangled clinical workflows for 3,000-plus physicians. Learn how.
A community hospital increased its urgent case volume from 0.8 to 1.83/day and lowered length of stay by deploying this specific staffing model.