Please support our school, Rockwell students and parents!
It was hard for us not to be able to meet and greet everyone at the PTA table on the Dog Day. However, Rockwell PTA is still here to support parents and students of Rockwell. We’d love to meet everyone at the General Membership Meeting.
Now more than ever, parents need to stay connected to help support children in any way we possibly can. With remote learning, activities and events are not the same, but our membership remains strong. We ask all parents to join our membership to be part of Rockwell PTA.
Parents Belong in PTA:
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. Every parents, teachers, even students are part of PTA. For only $18/person, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association. The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school.
Advantages of PTA Membership:
- Get Connected — There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school. - Discover Great Resources —The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for students as well as parents.
- Tap into a Network — PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Speak Up —PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Be a Role Model —By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits — Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
Join Rockwell PTA now. Click here. To learn more about Rockwell PTA visit our website at www.normanrockwellpta.org. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Thank you and hope to see you soon,
Membership Chair/ Parent Volunteer