(May 27, 2020) -
Fresh off a solid 15th place finish with his Tufco Flooring.com Chevy Camaro at Charlotte, Jesse will go head to head against the other gladiators at the Last Great Colosseum - Bristol Motor Speedway.
Heading to Bristol, Jesse Little Racing is excited to announce his continued partnership with Tufco Flooring and Visit Kingsport, Tennessee. "I am excited to have Visit Kingsport and Tufco Flooring.com on board for the Bristol race. I have been working with Visit Kingsport for 3 years now and later today we have some exciting opportunities for the fans to be able win some Jesse Little Racing swag across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and to be able to meet me
on a new unique level at the Bristol Race" Jesse said.
"We had a great start to our new partnership with Tufco Flooring at Charlotte and I'm honored to represent their products and services again at Bristol. Tufco Flooring has all your custom floors, drains and repair kit needs covered and I'm exited about the opportunity to work with them and highlight their business success and value" Jesse said.
Be sure to check out the Jesse Little social media pages below and the Visit Kingsport Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for the exciting news!
- Kingsport Is Home To Bays Mountain, The Nation's Largest Municipally-Owned Park.
- Kingsport's Popular Greenbelt Is A 10-Mile Walking And Biking Trail That Extends From One End Of The City To The Other, Through A Multitude Of Landscapes, Historical Sights, Shops, And Eating Destinations.
- The Historic 200-Mile Daniel Boone Wilderness Trail Started In Kingsport And Blazed The Pathway To The Western Frontier For Hundreds Of Thousands Of Settlers.
- Kingsport, Tennessee, Is Within A Day's Drive Of 70 Percent Of The U.S. Population.
Tufco Flooring is the leader in resinous flooring. With over 50 years of experience serving a wide variety of industries, we've come to take great pride in our commitment to quality as well as excellent service in the flooring and stainless steel drain business.
Shriners has a mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
Skuttle Tight: Skuttle Tight is a new insulated sealing attic access system. Whether it's installing in new construction or replacing that old drafty attic hatch, Skuttle Tight is America's premier attic entry system manufacturer. Skuttle Tight is based in Willmar, MN.
Follow Jesse on the Track:
Practice: No Practice for this event
No Qualifying for this event
Race Day: Saturday May 30th 3:30 PM Television FS1