Optimizing Sheet Structure for Maximal Product Performance
This course includes both classroom discussion/lecture and hands-on experience to improve students' understanding of sheet properties.
- Understand why paper making
- Understand manufacturing techniques that minimize fiber floccing
- Understand the relationship between paper properties and formation
- Understand both visual and instrumental measurement
- Understand the difficulties associated with the correlation of visual formation assessment and the instrument measurement
Check out the course website
for more information and to register today.