November 8, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Typo in regulation costs Kansas hospital $600K
2. Quorum's net loss swells to $76M in Q3 amid revenue cycle troubles
12 systems opening new hospitals
4. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization.
to find out how.
5. Montefiore to cut 149 jobs
6. 134-bed New York hospital files for bankruptcy
7. For-profit hospital M&A update: 15 deals involving CHS, Tenet, HCA and Quorum
8. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage --
9. Baylor Scott & White's annual operating income rises 25%
10. Proposed overhaul of anti-kickback rules part of 'sprint to coordinated care,' HHS official says
11. Maximize health IT ROI - 6 reasons to focus on imaging.
to read the ebook.
12. 81-bed Alabama hospital to join UAB Health System
13. Leapfrog unveils fall 2019 safety grades: 5 things to know
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.