We can help by
taking an inventory of supplies
that could be used for testing. Please visit the
RNA Society website
for further information.
We are in contact with the State of Michigan Department of Health and will send out a call for help if need be.
For reference, below are approved kits sought out by our colleagues in Colorado:
• QIAGEN with QIAmp DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (obtained from IRR)
• QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL with EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (obtained from IRR)
• QIAGEN QIAcube with QIAmp DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (obtained from IRR))
• Roche MagNA Pure LC with Total Nucleic Acid Kit
• Roche MagNA Pure Compact with Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit I
• Roche MagNA Pure 96 with DNA and Viral NA Small Volume Kit
also indicates that the RNeasy mini kits are OK replacements for the viral kits.
Wish you all good health during these extraordinary times.