California Consulting Inc. announces the U.S. Department of Justice: Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program deadline is August 19, 2020.
U.S. Department of Justice: Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program
Deadline: August 19, 2020
Applicants with eligible allocation amounts of less than $25,000 will apply to Category 1, and applicants with eligible allocation amounts of $25,000 or more will apply to Category 2.
Units of local government
JAG funds awarded to a unit of local government under this FY 2020 solicitation may be used to provide additional personnel, equipment, supplies, contractual support, training, technical assistance, and information systems for criminal justice, including any one or more of the following:
· Law enforcement programs
· Prosecution and court programs
· Prevention and education programs
· Corrections and community corrections programs
· Drug treatment and enforcement programs
· Planning, evaluation, and technology improvement programs
· Crime victim and witness programs (other than compensation)
· Mental health programs and related law enforcement and corrections programs, including behavioral programs and crisis intervention teams