About Boise School District
Boise School District is a high-performing, nationally-recognized, comprehensive public school system focused on preparing students for success in college, career and citizenship.
We are a district of approximately 23,000 students and employ 4,300 people, of whom 1,700 are certified staff. In our school district, there are 33 elementary schools, 8 junior high schools, and 5 senior high schools. We offer a variety of specialized programs, from Montessori, Dual Language, Classical, International, Harbor, Full-Day and Highly Gifted programs at elementary, District-wide Full-Day Kindergarten, to the Treasure Valley Math and Science Center, Dennis Career & Technical Center, and the state’s preeminent Advanced Placement program at the secondary level.
In the Boise School District, you will find:
- commitment to college and career readiness
- preparation for an increasingly global society, through the development of creativity and thinking skills with an emphasis on integration of technology
- a safe and secure learning environment
- caring and compassionate staff committed to providing the best education for each and every child
- opportunities for meaningful parental involvement
- dedication to our core values of respect, dignity, honesty, responsibility and teamwork.
Discover how Boise School District is Educating Today for a Better Tomorrow at www.boiseschools.org