NOVEMBER 2020
Love the ministry at Wesley?
Consider these ways to help U of A Wesley finish the year strong.
GIVING TUESDAY IS DECEMBER 1
Black Friday... Cyber Monday... #GivingTuesday!
 
"Would you have a need for someone like me to serve at Wesley?" asked a second year PhD student who loves people just as much as she loves the Bible. Emma is from Pennsylvania and over the past several weeks, I've watched her intentionally build relationships with undergraduate women in our ministry. The only thing that matches her ability to put people at ease is her skill at teaching God's word. When she asked about our need for someone like her to serve, she didn't know that Caleb and I had been praying for a female leader since we started in August. Next semester, she'll come on as an intern, focusing her time on discipling young women for Christ! 

Emma's invaluable ministry wouldn't be possible without your generous giving! That's why we're so excited for #GivingTuesday on December 1st! After the busiest shopping days of the year on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday gives us all a chance to give back! Support the ministry at U of A Wesley by helping us raise funds that will allow us to continue to help students at the U of A to CONNECT, GROW, and BEAR FRUIT in their lives in Christ during their college years. Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 1st!

We are also looking for those who might make a challenge gift in advance that we could announce throughout the day on #GivingTuesday to challenge others to give. You can make a challenge gift as a tribute, and we will acknowledge your memorial or honorarium gift on social media during #GivingTuesday. Click here to make a challenge gift today. You can also use the red link below to give a regular (non challenge) gift.

Help us reach others with a heart for campus ministry by forwarding this email! Or, share our posts on Facebook with a comment as students share why they are thankful for Wesley in the coming weeks!

In Christ,
Daniel Rupp
Director & College Pastor
SHOP AMAZON ON BLACK FRIDAY
Do you shop on Amazon.com? Amazon has a program called Amazon Smile that will donate a portion of your purchase price to U of A Wesley! As you prepare to do your holiday shopping online, please consider using Amazon Smile! This is completely free to use and easy to set up:

  1. Visit smile.amazon.com.
  2. Sign in with your Amazon username and password.
  3. Search for “U of A Wesley College Ministry” and choose us from the list of charities.
  4. Begin shopping! Whenever you shop on Amazon, visit smile.amazon.com before making your purchases. Amazon will now donate .5% of your purchases to U of A Wesley!
  5. Share with your friends!
JOIN THE EXTRA MILE CLUB
The Extra Mile Club is a monthly giving club that gives us a steady flow of income we can rely on throughout the year. Your gifts to the Extra Mile Club go towards our Operating Fund (80% of EMC donations) and retiring the remaining balance on our building (20% of EMC donations). There are three giving levels, and you can easily set up an automated draft from your bank account online or monthly charge to your debit or credit card. Pick your pace and join the race!
GET CONNECTED
WEB: uawesley.com | FACEBOOK: U of A Wesley
EMAIL: wesleyoffice@centraltolife.com | PHONE: 479-442-1820
VISIT: 520 N. Lindell Avenue | Fayetteville, AR 72701