July 26, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. UHS sees profit rise, strikes $127M deal with feds
2. Sanford Health acquires stake in Costa Rica health network
3. Ex-California hospital CEO will admit new charges related to $950M fraud scheme
4. How the Cleveland Sight Center achieved greater efficiency and lower costs by automating accounts payable.
to read the white paper.
5. Hospital M&A activity in Q2: 5 things to know
6. 10 states with highest, lowest hospital CEO salaries
7. Houston hospital patient found dead in bathroom, CMS says
to securing patient-facing price transparency for your organization
9. 16 latest lawsuits involving hospitals
10. AdventHealth to provide free DNA tests to 10,000 Florida residents for genomics study
11. The patient financial experience needs a reboot: Here's what hospitals can do about it.
to read the e-book.
12. 68% of healthcare leaders optimistic about Trump's price transparency order, survey finds
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.