At First Commerce, we value your membership and remain committed to continuing to serve all of your banking needs during these unprecedented times and beyond.
Following federal guidelines and as part of our commitment to your health and that of our team members, these services will be delivered
through a modified model.
Effective Friday, March 20
, we will begin providing lobby service for material needs by appointment only at our Marianna location. To minimize person-to-person contact, appointments will be reserved strictly for services that require direct material assistance by a team member, such as Instant Issue Debit Cards, Checks, Statements, and Safe Deposit Box Access. We will
our regular business hours
with team members available inside the financial center to assist solely with these types of material needs through "contactless" service.
To better serve you, starting today, we have
expanded our Contact Center hours
to further assist you in your banking needs. Our Contact Center is now available for you
Mon-Fri from 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (CT) and Sat. from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CT). For questions or assistance, please call us at 800.533.5772 or 850.488.0035.
Many Options to Access Member Services
- Get Access to Cash and Deposit Services Any Time Through ATMs
- In addition to cash and deposits, ATM service allows you to conduct transactions such as transferring funds between accounts, making balance inquiries and making payments to your First Commerce credit card or loan.
- Remember our nationwide Accel surcharge-free network of ATMs – you can even search for deposit-accepting machines.
- You also have the option to receive cash back at points of purchase with no fee, including grocery stores and pharmacies with your debit card
- Order Ahead & Pick Up Options
- Material Needs such as Instant Issue Debit Cards, Checks, and Statements that require direct assistance from a team member are available by calling the financial center and arranging to pick up your requested items during regular business hours.
- When visiting the financial center to pick up your items, please be prepared to show your photo ID through the window or door to verify your identity.
- Loan Assistance Over the Phone or Online
- Simply call the financial center directly at 850.718.0081 or FCCU’s main Contact Center at 800.533.5772
- Loan documents will be delivered to members electronically via DocuSign for secure processing
- Apply for loans online, including Home, Auto, Lines of Credit and Credit Cards – visit www.FirstCommerceCU.org or by calling us at 800.533.5772.
- Digital Banking Offers Remote Banking Solutions
- Enjoy secure convenient access anytime, anywhere right from your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. This free service offers a way to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. With our mobile app, you can also deposit checks right from your device. Enrolling is easy and takes just minutes to complete or feel free to contact us for personal assistance.
For other banking needs that may require direct assistance from a team member, please call your Marianna financial center for help by phone, or to schedule a time to pick up items during regular business hours.