Dear Members of Nor Cal Rental Property Association Inc.,
Given the recent developments and impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we have made the decision to cancel the Maintenance Mania events scheduled for April 3
rd in Sacramento, CA and April 10
th in Fresno, CA. This decision was not made lightly as your health, safety and overall wellbeing are of utmost importance to us.
Each registered participant and sponsor has the option to leave their registration and payment on their account to be applied toward a future event’s registration/sponsorship or they may request a refund by emailing us at
. We are unfortunately unable to offer more information on future events or confirm a date for the next season of Maintenance Mania but rest assured, you will be notified as more information becomes available.
In the meantime, you can protect yourself and your family from illness, such as COVID-19 by following these simple steps, outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with sick people or animals.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that you frequently touch.
- Avoid non-essential travel to regions listed in CDC travel advisories.
Thank you for your support and understanding.