Greetings!

Due to safety concerns related to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have decided to postpone the on-site Demo Day originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, 2020. We will consider alternate dates as the opportunity presents itself as the situation hopefully improves.
 
We wanted to notify you as soon as possible, and hope that you will consider participating when we are able to set a new date.
 
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.