UPDATE: Total Lunar Eclipse -
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Storms
Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media
Below is a list of events which have occurred within the predicted 14 days prior, and 14 days after, the June 15th total lunar eclipse. Remember-there are 3 days left in this window.
Earth Changing Events From June 1st - June 27th
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Hit Offshore Bio-Bio, Chile
- Over 1,200 People Evacuated, Indonesia's 'Mount Dieng' Volcano Alert Raised
- Kilauea's Crater 'Lava Lake' Grows
- 'Taal' Volcano Seismic Activity Intensifies
- Tropical Storm 'Songda' Hits Japan Region
- 3,500 Evacuate As ' Puyehue 'Volcano Erupts In Chile, Flight's Grounded
- Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano Blasts Tower Of Ash
- Mag. 6.3 Earthquake Hits Off East Coast Of Honshu, Japan
- Manitoba Storm Hits 'Like A Bomb'
- Hurricane 'Adrian' Becomes Category 3
- Nabro Volcano In Eritrea Erupts
- 10 Injured After 6.0 Quake Hits New Zealand's Christchurch
- Russian 'Shiveluch' Volcano Erupts, Spews Towering Ash
- Strong 6.6 Mag. Quake Strikes Off Papua New Guinea
- Hurricane 'Beatriz' Kills 3 In Acapulco
- Tropical Storm 'Haima' Hits Southern China, Forcing Ships To Stop Service
- Kamchatka Volcano Belches Out Ash To 10 km Above Sea Level
- Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Hit Antafagasta, Chile
- East China Coast Braces For Tropical Storm 'Meari'
- Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake Hit Near The North Coast Of Papua, Indonesia
- At Least 11 Missing As Tropical Storm 'Falcon' Hits Philippines
- Tsunami Warning In Effect After Two Large Earthquakes Hit Fox, Islands, Alaska
- Northern Japan Hit by 6.8 Mag. Quake
Related to "lunar eclipse," the tug and release of 'gravity is the dominate cause. Therefore, it is expected to see water events such as hurricanes (cyclones, typhoon's, tropical storms) experience an escalation in causal effects. In-like, the shifting of all fluids as caused by gravitational flex is a major contributor of earthquake and volcanic activity.
It is known as "fluid displacement." Fluid takes many forms in addition to ocean water - such as lava, oil, and rain. Fluid displacement tells us it is not only an insurgence of fluid that causes instability, but also in the way of extraction or depletion of fluid. It is the "displacement" (up or down) which causes a shift in plate tectonics hence earthquakes. The same can be said for volcanoes. However, with volcanoes one must also add the distribution or displacement of lava causing an unstable scenario.
Note: Each item above is a link to its full article.
|Mitch Battros Research of the Sun - Earth Connection and 2012|
Mitch Battros presents fascinating, and sometimes shocking, research from the world's top scientists. After years of dialogue with these experts, Mitch has been accepted into the guarded halls of NASA, NOAA, ESA, Royal Observatory, the US Naval Observatory and other highly esteemed scientific bodies. In addition to the latest research on the Sun's influence on our "weather".
Mitch also presents ground-breaking evidence of how the Sun and other celestial orbs produce 'charged particles' and their impact on humanity.
Just as the Sun's solar activity affects the Earth's magnetic field which has a dramatic affect on Earth's "weather" i.e. earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, hurricanes; so does this wave of electrical currents affect the human body's magnetic field. Mitch also reveals a little-known development from modern medicine known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS provides empirical evidence of how magnetic fields can influence human emotions.
Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012.
"I believe it will be the magnetic influence produced by the Sun which will usher in what is described by our ancient ancestors as "the transition" bringing us to a new state-of-being". (Mitch Battros)
ORDER BOOKS HERE: http://bit.ly/g5baoP