Shabbos Morning Rules of Engagement for Minyan Attendees During Covid-19
1. If you don't feel well shabbos morning, G-d forbid, please do not come to shul.
2. Wear a mask at all times; gloves are optional.
3. Wash hands upon entering the shul and upon re-entering your home.
4. If you receive an aliyah
hold the atzei chaim without gloves.
5. We will leave some windows open for ventilation even if the AC is on.
6. Sit in marked, designated pre-distanced seats only.
7. No handshaking or close contact
8. An individually wrapped kiddush will be served.
9. Disinfectant wipes will be provided, please wipe down your seat after davening.
10. Gloves, masks, purell, and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the shul.
11. It is advised to bring your own talis, chumash and siddur.
12. After you receive an aliyah do not linger by the bimah, return to your seat immediately.
13. Please use the facilities before coming to shul. If an emergency, please disinfect the area with provided disinfectant wipes for the next person.