Keep the Connection -- Join us on “Zoom”
Todd Siefker will be sending out an invitation link right before each event.
6:30 pm Wednesday – Weekly Reflection Time
9:30 am Sunday – "Admiration Series" Study Session
10:30 am Sunday – Worship
ZOOM Meetings – Remember to Invite Others!
Invite your friends to attend the Wednesday night, Friday, or Sunday morning gatherings.
Each of us knows people who need connection during this time. You can send your friends the invitation link or send their emails to Todd so he can send them the invitation. This is a way to reach out and enlarge our caring community!
Before each Zoom session, you will receive an email invitation to the session. By clicking on the link included in the invitation, you can join the session.
You can join online with your computer OR by phone.
Follow the instructions that come in the email.
On Wednesday evenings, at 6:30 pm Todd Siefker will lead a reflection time.
Sunday mornings will be a 2-part session from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
At 9:30 a.m. Todd Siefker will lead the Admiration Series. This Sunday we'll discuss Chapter 9 of Richard Rohr’s book, Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life.
- At 10:30 a.m. the Worship Service will begin.
You can join in at any time during the morning by using the Zoom link.
Steps on how to work around a zoom meeting that has a password (passcode)
1. Setup your own account with zoom
2. Get link that is sent by the church in email
3. Click on link it will open the zoon app once you log in to your account
4. You will see "start new meeting" or "join meeting" click join
5. This will bring a meeting ID screen - enter the meeting ID that is found in the email from the church
6. Enter the meeting ID in the meeting ID feild - this will connect you to the meeting
7. If the passcode is required enter the passcode that is found in the email from church
8. Click "OK" after you enter the passcode
9. You should now be in the meeting