Come to LPHS to Pick Up Your Textbooks and Supplies on either of these dates!
Please note that not all classes and teachers are distributing textbooks and supplies. Please carefully review the list at the end of this message to determine if textbooks/supplies will be distributed for your student’s class.
All freshmen are encouraged to pick-up a Welcome Goodie Bag, courtesy of FOLPHS!
Everyone also is encouraged to pre-order spirit wear, which you can pick up at school on October 15 or 21 from 4:30 to 7:00. To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item and size you would like. You will be sent an email invoice to pay. The items available are:
- Pullover Hoody = $28.00, S-2XL
- Flannel PJ Bottoms = $30.00, S-2XL
- Water Bottle = $12.00
Health and Safety Protocols
To ensure the safety of students, families, and staff, we will follow strict health and safety protocols:
- All students, families, and staff members must wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Students, families, and staff members will maintain strict social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available at pick-up stations.
- Due to current safety protocols, students and families cannot enter the building -- textbook/supply pick-up stations will be placed at doors around the Freshman Building and Main Building.
Forms for Families to Drop-Off or Email: Health and Income Forms
We are asking all families to complete the following forms found here:
- Student Medical Information 2020-2021; page 5
- Request for Emergency and Health Information; page 25
- School Messaging Consent Form (Robo Call); page 27
- Media Consent Form and Release; page 29
- Family Income Information Forms; page 31
These forms can be returned in-person at textbook/supply pick up or they can be emailed to Ms. Troche at email@example.com.
Textbooks and supplies will be distributed and available for pick-up for the following classes:
Departments and Courses/Classes Distributing Textbooks/Supplies:
English (Literature and Language)
· English III
· English IV
Math and Computer Science
· HL Analysis and Approaches II
· Computer Science (ECS, CSP(H), AP CSP, AP CSA, and ITGS
Social Science Individuals and Societies
· AP US History
· SL History
· HL History
· AP Government
· AP Human Geography
· SL Psychology
· IB Business
· AP Chemistry
World Language (Language Acquisition)
· IBDP French B
· Spanish Level 1
· Spanish 4
· IBDP Spanish Juniors
Visual and Performing Arts
· Band and Orchestra Instrument Pick-up (various classes; contact your teacher for
· IB Visual Arts II (textbook)
· Art I (supplies)
Here is a detailed map
of the textbook and supply pick-up locations. Please check this link for updates before you arrive.
Reminder: not all classes and teachers are distributing textbooks and supplies. Please carefully review the list above to determine if textbooks/supplies will be distributed for your student's class.