December 6, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. UPMC to close hospital in 2020
2. Nebraska Medicine plans billion dollar campus expansion
3. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications
4. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success.
to attend the live, online discussion.
5. Pennsylvania hospital lays off more than half of staff amid financial woes
6. Highmark, Henry Ford Health invest in Kaiser Permanente Ventures' $141M fund
7. Health spending hit $11K per person in 2018: 7 more notes
8. Maximize health IT ROI -- 6 reasons to focus on imaging.
to read the ebook.
9. McLaren Health Care to buy Ohio hospital
10. Intermountain's $150M Utah hospital to open next fall
11. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this
to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
12. Lehigh Valley Health Network's net income more than triples to $115M
13. Forbes spotlights 30 top healthcare leaders under 30
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.