To comply with the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), CareFirst is updating their system and awaiting final approval for Maryland and Virginia MedPlus 2020 rates. DC 2020 MedPlus rates are approved.
As a result of MACRA, the following plans will not be available to newly eligible Medicare beneficiaries:
- Medigap plans that cover Part B deductible
- MedPlus Plan F
- MedPlus High Deductible Plan F
Deadlines: November & December Effective Dates
- Please submit all paper applications to IMC by noon on October 30th
- IMC will scrub paper applications and follow up with you to request missing information
- Submit all online applications through Agent iStore before 5pm on Oct. 31st.
CareFirst WILL NOT accept MedPlus applications submitted after the deadline.
Request Your Book of Business from IMC
Don't let your newly eligible clients miss this important deadline. Click below to request your list of CareFirst individual clients today!