The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) is urging Catholics to contact their U.S. senators before tomorrow’s vote and oppose the further expansion of abortion rights.
In response to the leak of a draft opinion in the Supreme Court case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, the Senate has scheduled another vote on May 11 to impose nationwide abortion on demand through the so-called Women’s Health Protection Act, S. 4132.
Your senators need to hear from you NOW.
Among other extreme actions, this most radical abortion bill ever seen would:
- Impose abortion on demand nationwide throughout every stage of pregnancy
- Eliminate existing pro-life laws nationally AND in every state and local government
- Force Americans to financially support abortions in the U.S. & abroad
- Likely force health care providers to participate in abortions against their beliefs
- Likely force employers and insurers to cover or pay for abortion
Please contact your senators immediately to let them know this horrible bill must never become law.
To send your message, please click below: