TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) at USI fosters an environment that advocates, serves, and mentors 140 first-generation, low-income, and disabled students.
The goal of our student-centered program is to prepare and empower our participants from the day they transition into college throughout their journey of earning their bachelor degrees.
From enrollment to graduation, the SSS staff is dedicated to offering individualized assistance that enhance academic, personal, and professional potential of participants.
SSS staff serve students in a holistic manner and function as an on-campus academic family to our participants. TRIO programs have more than 50 years of history serving students nationally.
HOW CAN WE HELP:
- Academic Advising and Monitoring | Peer Mentoring
- Academic Coaching | One-on-One Tutoring | Financial Counseling
- Applying for Scholarships | Cultural Enrichment Programming
- Career and Major Exploration | Graduate School Preparation
- Developing Leadership Skills | Student Employment
- SSS-Specific UNIV 101 Experience | Free In-Office Printing
- Personal Guidance | And MUCH More…