Stay Cool without Breaking the Bank
Staying cool during the warm summer months can be expensive. Air conditioning units are notorious for sucking energy and inflating electric bills. The good news is, there are ways to keep cool without breaking the bank. Follow these simple steps to help conserve energy this summer:
- Use windows to bring in cool air;
- Operate your thermostat efficiently;
- Use fans and ventilation strategies to cool your home;
- Keep your cooling system running efficiently;
- Don't heat your home with appliances and lighting;
- Keep hot air from leaking into your house; and
- Lower your water heating costs.
For more details on each of these tips, click here.