The Board has approved the Step 3 plan presented by the Reopening Taskforce. Step 3 permits access to the UUCM building for meetings, and includes rentals.
The following rules will assure that we can provide a safe environment:
- All meetings must be scheduled through the office. Please be aware that there are limited spaces available and rental times.
Meeting rooms will be assigned by the office administrator based on the number of attendees, to assure that social distancing is possible. In order to facilitate safe physical distancing inside the building, each room of the church has a limit to the number of persons who can be in them. The administrator will advise any groups seeking to use space of their options.
- Restrooms on first floor and outside Barnum may be used.
Individuals may bring their own food and beverages into the building. Shared food or beverages are not allowed.
- No singing
UUCM will up our vigilance as we enter Step 3:
- Social distancing and use of face masks are required.
- Signage will be prominently placed in meeting rooms listing COVID-19 symptoms.
- A person designated the "safety officer" will conduct COVID screening at start of meeting and submit the COVID Screening Checklist to the office.
Meeting the needs of all individuals
- If there are meeting attendees who wish to participate but prefer not to enter UUCM, the meeting organizer will make every effort to assure that the individual can be included from a remote site.
Cleanup of meeting rooms
- The custodian will clean meeting rooms and bathrooms, as needed based on room usage.
- If a group cancels a meeting/reserved room, they must notify the office.