Today, Governor Sununu announced that a grant relief fund for self-employed business owners will open on July 6 called the
Self-Employed Livelihood Fund
. Eligibility for the fund is:
- Business must be located in NH
- Owner of the business must be the only employee
- Business cannot be permanently closed (temporarily closed due to covid19 is fine, but business must intend to reopen)
- Business cannot be in bankruptcy
- Gross receipts of the business cannot exceed $1 million in 2019
- Grants are capped at $50,000.
The application period will be July 6-17. We will send out the link to apply when available.
Good news today for
Lodging - all hotels, inns and campgrounds in NH may reopen at 100% capacity starting on June 29.
The out of state visitor quarantine period of 14 days remains in effect and visitors will need to sign an affadavit attesting to having quarantined.
Funds that were designated for early child care facilities will be distributed next week.
And if you are a race fan, the NH Motor Speedway NASCAR race in August will be able to open to spectators at 35% capacity. Don't forget your ear plugs!
We hope to hear more tomorrow about Vermont reopenings and relief.