For 15 years, SingleCare’s sister brand FamilyWize, has partnered with United Way communities nationwide to help reduce the cost of their prescription medications. The free SingleCare savings card can help people immediately save up to 80% on prescription medications and can be used with or without insurance. SingleCare partners with the country’s leading pharmacy brands, covering 35,000 pharmacies nationwide. There is no eligibility or registration required.
United Way SAW partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses