1. UnitedHealth to SCOTUS: Back controversial billing method
2. DOJ alleges Kansas hospital made false claims about EHR technology
3. EmblemHealth CEO Karen Ignagni: Trump administration caused healthcare prices to rise Full story
4. The perils and pitfalls of patient statements -- here's how you can avoid them.
5. Join over 315 terrific speakers and over 5,000 attendees at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever, October 9-12, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Texas to more closely regulate freestanding ED pricing, transparency Full story
7. Former CMO begs judge to stop purge of Arizona hospitals' patient records Full story
8. It's personal: Kettering Health's approach to patient self pay success. Click here to register for the webinar.
9. CHS hit with securities fraud class-action lawsuit Full story
10. Utah proposes Medicaid cap, sets up block grant test Full story
11. How to bring practical innovation to the revenue cycle. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
12. Philadelphia hospital at risk of financial ruin explores long-term options Full story