Model Casting Call for Tampa Bay Fashion Week 2019
Saturday, August 24, 2019 | 9:30am-12pm
Art Institute of Tampa
4401 North Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614-7086
Your arrival time is determined by your last name:
If you are not able to make your specified arrival time, please arrive before 11am. If anyone arrives after 11:30am, s/he will not be able to participate in the model casting.
Want to move the process along when you're onsite?
After reading the requirements below, you'll find the application details at the end where you can fill out the paperwork,
print and bring it onsite.
We are seeking confident and attractive female and male runway models. Regardless of height, weight or body frame, you must have a healthy appearance and be in good physical condition.
Women: Most designers are casting for 5'8" or taller, sizes 2-14. There are select opportunities for models who are a minimum height of 5'4" or taller, in all sizes. (This includes curvy/full-figured models and petite-sized models.)
Men: Minimum height of 6'0" or taller. Jacket 40R, waist 30-32.
· Must be available to walk in the runway show on
Fri, Sept. 20 (5-9pm)
, and attend associated fittings for designers and brands (select opportunities are available for models on Thurs, Sept. 19)
· Must have strong runway experience
· Be prepared to walk. Women, please bring a pair of high heels
· Wear a minimal amount of make-up or no make-up
· Please avoid baggy clothing, we need to see your figure/body
· For those who would like to be considered for the designer swimwear or lingerie segment, please wear a two-piece bathing suit (women) or swim trunks (men) underneath your clothes as you may be asked to walk in your bathing suit
· We may ask to see your legs, arms, torso and upper back to see if you are able to wear open back gowns, low-cut garments, etc.
· If you are under 18 years of age, your parent/guardian must be present or you will not be able to audition.
· Please bring at least 10 comp cards OR 10 of the same photos for designers to review and keep.
· Be prepared to provide your TRUE current stats i.e. height (in bare feet), bust size, waist size, dress size, shoe size, etc.
If you do not meet the stat requirements BUT have modeling experience and/or a strong runway walk, we welcome you to attend and show us what you've got.
In prior years, this has been an unpaid casting. We're excited to share that this year we are able to provide nominal compensation to selected models. You'll receive enough for gas money and plenty of perks! Select models will also have media exposure and editorial opportunities.
Print and fill out the application
. Bring it to the casting call on Saturday, Aug. 24.
If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org