Time for SharpBrains' May e-newsletter. which features a variety of articles offering a more optimistic and evidence-based approach to brain and mental health than current practices.
- Great Kirkus Review: "A stim�u�lat�ing, chal�leng�ing resource, full of solid infor�ma�tion and prac�ti�cal tips for improv�ing brain health."
- "Reading this book will change the way you think about your brain, and perhaps the way you live." (R. Goodman, 5-star amazon review)
- "...help you invest in your own brain and mind...This book, at the very least, will make you wiser." (Julian L. Sevillano, 5-star amazon review)
- "...this book is mandatory reading for the entire staff... an inspirational and educational goldmine." (Martin J. Pazzani, 5-star amazon review)
- "...straightforward and easy to understand for the person who hasn't been immersed in the study of neuroscience...tells exactly what a person can do to keep the brain healthy." (May Lou Hely, 5-star amazon review)
- "You can read the book from front to back, from back to front, in chunks or paragraphs, use it as an encyclopedia...or use it as a very sophisticated self-help book that's solid and accurate, with no fluff or filler." (Judith C. Tingley, 5-star amazon review)
That's it for now. Have a stimulating June!
-- The SharpBrains Team