Aged 18+? It's your turn to get the vaccine! Find out how
If you are aged 18 or over, are clinically vulnerable, a frontline worker or a carer, you can now book your COVID-19 vaccination through the NHS website even if you haven’t yet received a letter. Appointments are available at sites across the Borough and also Ealing, Wembley and Hammersmith.
We are aware of other scam messages circulating – please ignore them. The NHS will never ask you for money or your bank details for your vaccination – it is free.
COVID-19 vaccines are being offered to:
- people aged 18 and over
- people who will turn 18 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
You'll be contacted by the NHS when you're eligible.
You do not need to wait to be contacted if you're in a group listed above. You may be able to book your COVID-19 vaccination appointments online now.
If you did not book when you were contacted, you're still eligible and can book your appointments anytime.