To our Airborne Families,
We miss everyone so much and hope that your families are staying healthy and safe! As of this week, we are still hoping to open (in some capacity) in May. Unfortunately, based on what we are hearing in the news, the goal of re-opening could be postponed again.
ONCE WE RE-OPEN:
- Class times and sizes may be adjusted slightly depending on health recommendations. We will notify your family with specifics prior to opening.
- We anticipate that we will need to stagger the various classes and workouts from Recreational to Team. We are working to process how to create a schedule that best serves everyone.
- Social distancing in some manner will likely be observed such as limiting the number of gymnasts and coaches out on the floor, as well as the number of people in the upstairs and downstairs lobby at one time. These policies will be solidified once we receive more information from local health officials.
- Everyone's accounts have been placed on hold and no accounts will be charged tuition until you resume class attendance. Once we can resume some type of schedule, your tuition will be pro-rated and will be charged to your account upon your approval. We can do this via email or over the phone.
- Your account will not be charged until we get the green light to open and an exact date.
- Our foam pits have been cleaned thoroughly, and the foam blocks have been sanitized.
- The walls, doors, and cubbies in the entrance and both lobbies have been cleaned and re-painted.
- All equipment and mats have been sanitized.
- We are in the process of adding additional sanitization stations throughout the upstairs and downstairs lobbies and we encourage everyone to sanitize upon entering and leaving the gym.
- Our staff will be working around the clock to clean from the beginning of each day and concluding with a thorough wipe down at the end of each evening along with our professional cleaners that take place 3 times a week.
- The gym will be professionally sanitized one more time a few days prior to opening.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back in the gym and will continue to provide more details regarding the re-opening as we receive additional information. Thank you for supporting us during this time.