We want to feature your protective measures in another photo collage to help bring attention to the responsible ways our Members are operating, and we'd love to include you!
The format will be a 4x4 grid similar to the one we did in April (to the right), and each picture will be of you holding a poster with one word of the phrase:
"THIS IS HOW LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS LIKE OURS ARE WORKING TO KEEP
YOU SAFE AND HEALTHY"
Our vision is for participating organizations to include your safety gear, equipment, signage, or anything else you use in your picture along with your word!
For your picture, consider:
- Does your background have something to do with your organization?
- Is your logo visible either on a sign or apparel?
- This is an excellent opportunity for (free) positive exposure.
- The photo will be cropped to a square. Please ensure that all information is framed to fit the dimensions.
- If it’s helpful, cameras on phones can take square pictures, so you won’t have to worry about it being cropped!
- iPhone: Swipe left when you open your Camera app | (How to on iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max)
- Android: Click the gear icon in the top right corner > click picture size > click 1:1 ratio at the bottom of the list. To reset afterwards, select 4:3 ratio
If you’re interested in participating, let us know and we’ll assign you a word! This will be on a “first-come, first-serve” basis, as there are only 15 spots.
Pictures due by end of day on Monday, June 15.