Thank you for your patience as we made determinations regarding summer operations. After much careful consideration, we will not be operating our scheduled summer camp sessions.
You will receive a separate message in the coming days and weeks regarding processing of camp refunds. We will do our best to move quickly to process these changes.
- For the safety of our Campers, Staff and Camp Families, our scheduled 2020 summer camp sessions have been cancelled. Our Board members and Director worked together to make this difficult decision. The changes that would be required to operate during this pandemic would make our program unrecognizable to our camp families.
- 2020 Enrolled Campers have been automatically enrolled for the 2021 season. Campers have been enrolled in the same session for next summer. If you do not wish to make a 2021 reservation, you can confirm or decline the enrollment slot using the form you will receive soon regarding the processing of 2020 camp tuition payments.
- Processing refunds will take some time. Camp registrations have been received and processed over the course of the year so it will take time for Sheri, our Registrar, to process refund requests. As many of you know, Sheri is also a classroom teacher and is currently teaching from home using distance learning. You may request a full refund, a refund less the $200 deposit for the 2021 season, or a partial refund with the balance converted to a donation. We are grateful for your patience.
- Consider supporting CSC. Many people have asked about how to support Camp St. Charles during this time. Camp St. Charles is a 501(c)(3) non-profit supported by summer camp operations, spring and fall rentals, and donations. Families are encouraged to consider donating a portion of their 2020 camp tuition payments to help us with our ongoing operating costs.
- Staying connected with Camp friends! We would love to see you on camp social media -- we plan to host some online events this summer. Stay tuned for details.