Thank you for your patience and understanding during this evolving time regarding the coronavirus. This is an unprecedented situation, and our key priorities have been and continue to be the safety of our students and employees, and ensuring the continuation of learning.
To that end, we have decided to pause all instruction the week of March 16 – 20. This will allow the college to begin enacting short-and-long term plans. While classes will be on hold, all faculty and staff will continue regular operations.
- All off-campus, dual-enrollment students will follow their respective school districts’ schedules.
- All campus services and buildings will be open for normal business.
- Summer and fall registration still begins Monday, March 16.
- All student services remain available including admissions, financial aid, and counseling.
- Students are encouraged to schedule and maintain advising appointments.
As a reminder, students who believe they have been exposed to the coronavirus or are showing symptoms should stay home, and call the Student Coronavirus Contact Line at 803.732.5201.
College employees who believe they have been exposed to the coronavirus or are showing symptoms should stay home, and contact the MTC Human Resources Line at 803.822.3500.
Additionally, here are things you can do to ensure you receive timely communications regarding college status updates:
The next update will be no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday, March 16.