• Don’t forget to get the code for the doors prior to going to the Little House
• Sign in on the sheet inside the Little House or in the back warehouse regardless of the reason for being there
• Do not put items of any kind in the “Model T” shed
• Pay close attention to the bins and how they are labeled when sorting items. Watch sizes and TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
• When trying on clothes or looking at items be sure to return them the way they were found or better. This means folding the items and replacing them on the shelf they were found on—NOT THE FLOOR! Leave the buildings picked up. Many volunteers spend hours sorting, hanging up, and cleaning the buildings.
• Use the appropriate hanger for the item—don’t use adult hangers for little clothes.
• If you have to drop off items please put them toward the back of the warehouse where there is empty space and not right inside the doorway. DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS OUTSIDE—IT DOES RAIN AND SNOW IN COLORADO!
• Be sure to turn the lights off and chain up the gate when leaving—utilities are paid by FAFLC
Little House assistants—please call (970) 481-7993 if you see anything questionable at the Little House.