November 5, 2020
Dear North Royalton City Schools' Community,
Today, the Governor announced that Cuyahoga County remains at Level 3 (red). As our plan states, we will remain in the remote learning phase of our District plan.
At the Thursday, November 12 work session, the Board of Education will discuss bringing students back to school. Modifications to the District's Reopening Plan also will be discussed.
- Please remember to register for bagged meals if you wish to participate next week.
- Cut off is 4 p.m. Fridays to reserve meals for the following week.
- Monday’s pick up will have three breakfast and three lunch meals.
- Thursday will have two breakfast and two lunch meals.
- Pickups are at the high school driveway #4 at door #42 from 10 a.m. until noon.
- Please note that if you do not use this link to order meals for remote learning days, the District cannot guarantee that meals are prepared for your students. Our reimbursement from the state is dependent on using this form.
I appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together in order to have our students and staff return to school safely.