Dear Friends, Stockyards Stakeholders and Partners,
With the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo approaching, in order to safely social distance and secure the pedestrian walkways within the Stockyards District the following information is being provided to you.
EAST & WEST EXCHANGE AVE. ROAD CLOSURE (Intermittent) 8AM to 1AM from December 3 through December 13:
In order to ensure pedestrian safety and create space to easily social distance, the City of Fort Worth has approved and supports an intermittent road closure from EAST EXCHANGE CLOSURE: N. Main St/E. Exchange to E. Exchange/east side of Stockyards Station WEST EXCHANGE CLOSURE: N. Main St./W. Exchange Ave to N. Houston St, N/S Ellis Ave and Alleyways between N/S Ellis Ave
- The closure will be from 8AM to 1AM from December 3 to December 13.
- Fort Worth PD will be assigned to both ends of the street closure for roaming and response purposes from 7AM to 1AM. These officers will be in place before the street closures daily, to move any vehicles off the street, including delivery vehicles to make certain the streets are closed at 8AM to ensure the pedestrian traffic is safe from moving vehicles.
All deliveries must be scheduled between 1AM and 8AM each day. Please note, any trucks delivering food, beverages, mail or packages after 8:00AM will need to park at N. Main St., N Houston via 24th & 25th, Ellis Ave via 24th & 25th, and the parking lot south of Stockyards Station and walk the delivery to the respective space.
- The City’s Code Compliance Department will have the street sweepers running starting at 3AM every morning. In addition, the trash containers and dumpsters will be picked up when the street opens at 1AM nightly.
- City sidewalks will remain open to the public and mobility impaired access will be maintained at all times during closures.
There will be a Visit Fort Worth NFR Hospitality team on the ground with free masks, as masks are required per Texas Governor Guidelines.
For public transit for NFR guests and the designated pickup points for ride sharing please visit here.
For a list of FAQ please see here and share as needed.
A list of events during NFR in the Stockyards are listed here and if you have an event to post, send us an email.
For information in Fort Worth during NFR - visit HERE for information.
- Public Improvement District #11 and the Fort Worth Stockyards Business Association are funding the cleaning of the sidewalks and public walkways for a designated time starting this week.
- If you have any additional questions please contact Lt. Danny Davis, email@example.com. For questions regarding West Exchange contact Mark Dunlap, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Cynthia Alexander-Ramos, Outdoor Events Manager City of Fort Worth, Office of Outdoor Events, email@example.com.
Fort Worth Stockyards
Send us your promotion and photos for social.