As we navigate the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure we are continuing to communicate the necessary steps being taken to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, while working diligently to provide essential supplies to our business partners. Here are the steps we are taking:
- We have made the decision to close our storefronts to the public to minimize the amount of person to person contact and to allocate our customer service staff to fulfilling the needs of our existing customers.
- Our employees, especially our delivery drivers, have been encouraged to follow all recommended CDC guidelines. All staff have been equipped with the necessary supplies to keep their work area clean and disinfected and are required to do so daily. Any essential meetings are being held in accordance to CDC guidelines, over the phone or online and we have stressed the importance of social distancing.
- We will temporarily waive our small order fee on all orders with no minimum order size requirement. This will give our customers the ability to get products you need, when and where you need them. Please work with your sales or customer service representative to consolidate orders where possible to allow us to deliver the most value and reliable service to all customers.
- To avoid/reduce the spread of COVID-19, customers will no longer be required to sign for deliveries.
- As a reminder, we are currently experiencing a reduced supply from many of our manufacturers for high demand products. We are committed to supporting the needs of our existing customers and are prioritizing the needs of healthcare professionals and first responders. Items ordered will be allocated based on previous order amounts in accordance to the pacing we are experiencing from our manufacturers. Please be aware that all orders placed will not be eligible for returns until further notice. We are diligently working to manage inventory and demand with our manufacturers within their guidelines to minimize the amount of disruption to our customers.
Note that our customer service and sales staff are experiencing a significant increase in call volume and email communication and are committed to responding as quickly as possible. Customers are encouraged to work with their Sales Representative regarding product availability and delivery schedules. Orders can be placed by contacting your Sales Representative, calling our customer service, or placing orders online.
We will continue to communicate with you as we work to meet your needs. Thank you for your patience!