Dear MCAR member,
Cal/OSHA and the California Department of Public Health issued COVID-19 Industry Related Guidance: Real Estate Transactions on May 7, 2020. On May 8, 2020 the Monterey County Department of Health issued new guidelines effective at 12:00PM Friday that adopted the State guidelines for the reopening of certain businesses.
- The workplace
- Shown properties
- Employee training with specific topics
- Workplace specific individual control measures and screening
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols for workplaces
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols for shown properties
- Physical distancing guidelines for shown properties
The Monterey County Public Health Officer cautioned that any business that does not meet the requirements of the guidance shall not open and may be cited for any violations found during an on-site inspection.