OEL Approved Statewide Trainings:
OEL is currently finalizing the rules for its stipend distribution for instructors who complete the specific trainings (see attached). While not final yet, it is expected that eligible instructors will be eligible to receive $75.00 per training, up to a maximum of $750 per individual instructor. We expect these rules, as well as the accompanying forms to be completed for stipend reimbursement for these trainings, to be available by the end of this week. As soon as they are finalized, we will forward!
Unfortunately, pandemic restrictions make it impossible for us to issue paper checks at this time. You MUST have a current bank or credit union account.
In order to receive your stipend, you MUST follow these directions: Please read them carefully, and choose which applies to you:
- I HAVE received a stipend from the ELC in the past year and my banking information HAS NOT changed:
- Email email@example.com with your training certificate(s) attached
- I HAVE NOT received a stipend from the ELC in the past year or my banking information has changed and prefer my stipend to be directly deposited to my bank account:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below documents:
- Training Certificate(s)
- Completed W-9 (blank form attached)
- Completed Direct Deposit Form (blank form attached)
- § Copy of a voided check or other official bank document that shows routing # and account #