Hope all are well.
Due to Covid-19 and the subsequent limitations on gatherings, I am so sorry to say that we must cancel the Lincoln Summer Craft Festival scheduled for August 8 & 9, 2020 in Lincoln, NH.
We are still planning on the October Lincoln event, pending several event modifications and local BOS approval, fingers crossed.
This week is a big one ... lots of decisions coming up ...
The Special Events Committee will meet in Gloucester to discuss the 40th Annual Gloucester Waterfront Festival. It is likely they will deny our permits for August 15 & 16 but we are hopeful they will approve our request to reschedule the event to a later date in August or September 2020.
The Board of Health for the Town of Brewster will meet on July 15 to determine if we can host our August 29 & 30 event at Drummer Boy Park.
All outdoor events, with the exception of Hampton Falls in September are now considered "Tentative."
Our indoor events do not begin until late October and none of the indoor venue managers have any clue yet ... so please stay tuned.
I will update you as soon as I have some answers.
As always, we will refund or re-apply any deposits or booth fees and you will get a separate email from me showing the changes.
However, I prefer to wait and see what is happening with ALL August events so I do not have to keep repeating this process.
This is discouraging news for all of us.
I truly believe that if a big box store or bowling alley or nail salon or flea market can reopen safely, we certainly should be able to do so as well.
We can safely host events under universal retail guidelines and State orders regarding gatherings.
That said, the health and well-being of our exhibitors, shoppers and staff is our highest priority. Safety first, always.
Please stay well.