Sorry for the misunderstanding of my verbiage of this news event. I am not able to see client's yet, it has not been lifted as I know. I hope Soon! In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know what I have done to make sure we all feel safe.
I'm looking forward to the new normal here at Winds of Change Rejuvenation Center. It will be a while till we can give each other hugs and feel totally safe and not in fear. I will try my best to make it a safe environment and be able to share our events like we used to. For now here are the following guidelines that I will be following from CDC and our State board. and a few of my own. I'm still able to send products. DON'T neglect your skin at home!
If we both can answer
to the following questions, then service can be provided: .
- I have been working in or cared for people that has active COVID 19 positive
- I have a fever
- I have a cough and sneezing
- I have a rash
- I have lost my sense of smell and taste
- Before entering Winds of Change. Leave large purse or bags inside car. Bring in your form of payment in a small clutch or in your pocket. Remove your shoes and slip on the slippers provided. Leave shoes on the rack. Wear a mask, it will be removed in the bathroom where you change. Use hand sanitizer before entering, it is provided by the slippers. When you enter the bathroom to change, please wash your hands the 20 seconds. Mouth wash is provided if you want to use in individual capped containers. No hairbrush or combs will be available.
- My part. I will greet you at the door, no hugs, no hand shaking. I will be wearing a mask thru the entire appointment time. I will wear gloves after I get you settled in the treatment bed. I have a Hepa Air Filter in the room and a salt ion lamp on during the treatment. I have wiped down room \,bathroom and equipment, door handles, and counters between each client. I will not allow two clients inside at the same time unless you are together. Please no children unless they are receiving a treatment.
- Buy with your eyes. Please do not touch products. I will take it off the shelves and bag it for you. I will also hand you samples, there are no testers to try, just individual samples of products if available
- Appointment time changes. I will schedule accordingly the following times: 9;30 am 11:30 am 2:00pm 4:00pm, 6:00pm MON TUES THURS FRIDAY ON SATURDAY 9:30 11:30 2:00 PM extra time for me to sanitize between clients.
- CLOSED ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS
- If you are not well, do not come in. The late cancelation fee will be waived, please text or call to cancel as soon as you know.
- I will not take new clients until I am able to service the existing clients first. I will email the ones that were scheduled in March, April and May and give you first choice to schedule. I will do my best to accomodate you.
- Payment options: Venmo, zelle, paypal, CC , check and cash.
- Fee for services start at $100.00 - $250.00 Purchase a service card for $400.00 and it is valued for $500.00