In order to meet Agency delivery requirements, AHFA/ServiSolutions will require compliance with the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) mandate for all conventional conforming loans delivered on and after March 1st, 2018.
The following delivery requirements must be met for loans to be eligible for purchase:
- A loan's UCD file must be successfully submitted to Fannie Mae
- A successful UCD feedback certificate, including all pages and edit messages, disclosing the UCD file has met Fannie Mae's requirements must be delivered in the closed loan file.
- The most recent Closing Disclosure matching the UCD file submission must be delivered in the closed loan file.
- Lenders must make sure that any and all changes to the CD after initial UDC upload are re-submitted to the UCD Portal. The last CD delivered to the borrower at closing or post closing for cure purposes must match the UCD file.
- Lenders must assign or transfer the UCD file to AHFA/ServiSolutions allowing access to the UCD file and associated data.
- Fannie Mae UCD Collection Solution
- Fannie Mae requires a relationship to be established between lenders and their aggregators to enable transfer capability.
- Lenders submitting UCD files to Fannie Mae must complete the set-up process with Fannie Mae in order to have the ability to assign or transfer the UCD file to AHFA/ServiSolutions.
If you have any questions about these requirements, please contact Lisa Treece at email@example.com.