This week, our community continues to slowly reopen - with lessons learned along the way. Many of our local businesses are opening, taking special care to protect the safety of not only their patrons, but their staff as well.
At the Community Foundation, we, too, are making plans for our phased reopening following the Governor's guidelines. Rest assured whether we are in the office, or working remotely, the CFMC staff continues to seamlessly serve our fundholders, donors, nonprofits, and the community in these new and uncertain times.
- Provide childcare programs for the children of frontline and essential workers;
- Help stock our local food pantries with not only food, but essential goods like diapers and toothpaste;
- Distribute protective face shields and masks to first responders throughout the county;
- Purchase tablets to support youth education programming for neuro-diverse students;
- Meet the increased need to provide meals for seniors with Meals on Wheels program;
And so much more!
Our community continues to demonstrate its passion for giving back while our nonprofits are performing at full speed to support their clients and those in need.
We are proud to be able to help and we are beyond grateful for the collaborations
in our community that make us stronger and better together. Your "partnership in kindness" is amazing! A big "
Round of Applause" for those who have helped in so many ways:
THANK YOU from all of us at CFMC. In ways - large and small - you have made a difference!
We don't know what next week will look like, but we'll be here to help every step of the way. We know there's a light at the end of this tunnel.