We've continued to update our list of resources and support services for small businesses that have come to our attention during this uncertain time. Please see below, and do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can assist with. This will continually be updated (found on our website and social media) as more information becomes available.
Not only will we do our best to provide support to you and your business, we will continue to remind customers of ways they can still support you during this time that seems to be changing minute by minute. Several curbside to-go spaces have been set up downtown for use by all businesses. Locations are pictured below:
- The Michigan Small Business Development Center has prepared several webinars specifically for small businesses. They can be found at the links below, and are available after the live presentations in their library (along with other webinars about a lot of great topics!)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Guidance can be found here
- Our friends at Grand Haven Main Street and Whizbang provided a report for small businesses with lots of creative ideas for connecting to your customer. The full report can be found here.
- We recommend contacting your bank and insurance company for specific options on loans and business interruption coverage.
- The MEDC and the Small Business Services team are working on compiling additional information about support for small businesses.
- For the latest updates from the state, click here.
- The number for the Michigan Economic Development Call Center for business support is 888.522.0103
- For information on expanded unemployment benefits click here
Have any additional ideas or resources we should add to this? Please send them our way! If you are doing something creative in your business, please let us know so we can promote it.
Of course, feel free to call or email us anytime and we will assist in any way possible! Call us at 231-582-9009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org