This week, we are sharing all the latest resources and information for families as we navigate the pandemic with the mindset that truly, "we are all in this together." We hope this information can be of use to you, your family, and those you cherish and care about in your circle.
If there is anything that the Coalition can do to support you during this time, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email:
e are also available via phone at our Family Resource Line: 561.514.3300.
A quick list of all COVID-19 related information and resources included:
- Links to Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) info;
- Link to Florida DEO's frequently asked questions guide;
- List of Feeding Sites, Benefits, and other Emergency Services info;
- SNAP benefits sign-up locations, including new location at Jupiter Library;
- PBC Summer Feeding Sites continue (including list of schools);
- Online Safety presentation for parents;
- Link to all PBC Orders;
- Link to PBC Order requiring facial coverings in public;
- Link to PBC Order closing beaches during July 4th holiday weekend;
- Do's and Don'ts of properly wearing a facial covering/Tips to Stay Safe and Observe Social Distancing;
- Information about PBC Mortgage Assistance as well as Rent/Utilities assistance and Small Grants available in the City of Boynton Beach; and
- Link to all Governor DeSantis' Executive Orders related to COVID-19.
As we get ready to celebrate our Nation's Independence Day, we can't help to be reminded of what it means to be independent. A baby learning to walk, a toddler potty training, and a preschooler learning skills needed to enter kindergarten are all building blocks on the path to independence. This weekend take pause to notice the little and big steps towards your child's independence; that's something we can all celebrate!!
Sadly, many 4th of July of events have been cancelled this year, so consider checking out our all-new week of Extended (At-Home) Learning Opportunities below. In case you haven't been following along on social media... Go ahead "like, follow, and/or retweet" now!
A gentle reminder that all Coalition offices are closed tomorrow, Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Thank you and stay safe,
Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County