Updates, Sales, and Hours Open For Business Changes
Note Changes From The Last Newsletter Highlighted in Red
Though we cannot serve you by the glass or open product, you may still purchase bottles of wine and Growlers and Crowlers of beer and canned and bottled beer to take home.
We will be offering daily specials. Tomorrow's special is Cadaretta Cabernet Sauvignon from Washington State.
Light herb, sweet spice, orange peel, maple and red and black fruit aromas are followed by dark fruit flavors in this wine.
Also, all gift items are 30% off until all are gone.
At The Grape & Ale we are taking this pandemic seriously and hope you are as well. The safety and health of our customers and staff is of prime importance.
Our hours will be 11-6 daily, Sunday 1-6. Here are some of the steps we are taking to insure your safety.
- Washing our hands thoroughly after each interaction with a customer.
- Sanitizing commonly used spaces with Lysol and/or clorox to include doorknobs, counter tops, and bathroom spaces several times a day.
- While hand sanitizer for your use is hard to come by right now, I am preparing to make our own using rubbing alcohol and essential oils. If you would like to get the recipe, let us know.
For social distancing we are offering the following:
- Place your orders for wine via the phone. We can do one of two things:
- Take payment over the phone and when we receive a call from the parking lot that you here, we can take it to your car and put it in the trunk.
- Delivery directly to your home
- You may also come inside the shop to browse and make your purchases.
- Social Distancing Measures:
- All wine and beer tastings are suspended until further notice. In addition, there will be no more open bottles or taps for glass pours
- Finally, if you are sick, please stay home and take care.